- For Sale
- Resale - single family
2 Frost Fremont, NH, 03044 Get directions$344,900 $177/Sq. ft.
- Age9 Years
- Parking Attached, Auto Open car garage
- MLS# 4702711
- Listed 4 Months 27 Days Ago
Description: Move in ready 4BR 2.5 BA 2009 Colonial in established neighborhood awaiting its new owners. Home features include Corner lot, Hardwood flooring, Granite Kitchen counters, Stainless Steel Appliances, 1st Floor laundry, attached 2 car garage and water softener system. Full basement ready to be finished for even more space. Country feel yet close to Rt 101 and shopping only 1/2 hour from NH beaches. 1 year Buyer's Home Warranty included. Property tax is estimated.
- Levels: 2
- Other: Appliances: Cooktop - Electric, Appliances: Dishwasher, Appliances: Dryer, Appliances: Microwave, Appliances: Refrigerator, Appliances: Stove - Electric, Appliances: Washer, Basement Desc: Concrete, Basement Desc: Concrete Floor, Basement Desc: Full, Construction: Wood Frame, Driveway: Paved, Electric: 200 Amp, Electric: Circuit Breaker(s), Equipment: Humidifier, Exterior Ftrs: Deck, Exterior: Vinyl Siding, Flooring: Hardwood, Flooring: Manufactured, Foundation: Poured Concrete, Heat Fuel: Gas - LP/Bottle, Heating: Forced Air, Interior: Dining Area, Interior: Draperies, Interior: Kitchen/Dining, Interior: Laundry - 1st Floor, Interior: Living/Dining, Interior: Natural Light, Interior: Storage - Indoor, Interior: Walk-in Closet, Lot Desc: Corner, Lot Desc: Level, Lot Desc: Subdivision, Parking: Driveway, Parking: Parking Spaces 4, Roads: Paved, Roads: Public, Roof: Shingle - Architectural, SqFt-Apx Total: 2916, Total Rooms: 7, Zoning: Residential
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $7,243
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|5||Ellis School||PK-8||0.6 mi|
|NA||The Lighthouse Christian Academy||K-12||2.8 mi|
|NA||Jiminy Cricket School||PK-1||3.4 mi|
|8||Swasey Central School||PK-5||3.5 mi|
|4||Iber Holmes Gove Middle School||5-8||4 mi|
|NA||Center Of Optimum Learning||4-8||4 mi|
|3||Lamprey River Elementary School||PK-4||4.1 mi|
|5||Raymond High School||9-12||4.4 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.